Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.282 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,297 (﷼ 1,007) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)