Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 (﷼ 900) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)