Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,241 (¥296,943) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)