Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 42% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)