Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,343 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)