Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,113 (NZ$5,223) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)