Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23731 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 (14,542 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)