Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,031 (¥389,040) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)