Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07376 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 (30,303 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)