Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,959 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)