Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,796 (NZ$4,716) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (15 minutes ago)