Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,602 (2,210,732 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)