Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,522 (2,219,684 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)