Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 (Shilling230,649) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)