Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,954 (¥386,967) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)