Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (¥278,444) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)