Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 (¥307,892) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)