Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03040 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €848 (27,912₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)