Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 (﷼ 915) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)