Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,936 in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)