Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,183 (₨186,117) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)