Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 66% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,992 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)