Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 66% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,153 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)