Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 ($U73,535) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)