Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,058 (375,325 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)