Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12938 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,424 (18,736 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)