Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 (Shilling213,548) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)