Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,544 (2,421 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)