Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,407 (2,295 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)