Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)