Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,228 (172,101 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)