Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,155 (394,745 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)