Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,026 (Bs 95,154,162) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)