Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,238 (﷼ 57,206,678) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (42 minutes ago)