Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05972 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 (34,301 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)