Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)