Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 (837,436 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)