Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,154 (Bs 337,259,401) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)