Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09692 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (25,951 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)