Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,795 (Shilling209,323) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)