Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,769 (Shilling209,816) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)