Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,804 (1,838,299 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)