Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 (1,721,891 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)