Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,178 (Rp 19,085,928) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)