Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,166 (Mex$ 27,180) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)