Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 28% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,042 (1,339,245 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)