Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 ($2,228) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)