Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (25 minutes ago)