Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 63% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,604 (745,571 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)