Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 76% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,808 (746,341 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)