Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,055 (руб 79,771) in Lipetsk.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)