Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12390 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 44% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €896 (元7,231) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (44 minutes ago)