Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,003 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)