Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24891 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,980 (S/. 7,955) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)