Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23230 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,239 (5,335 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)