Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,770 (2,082 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)