Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,241 (516,556 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)