Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,226 (166,280 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)