Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25674 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,308 (8,989 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)