Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12593 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,423 ($b11,301) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)