Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 ($2,805) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)